Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Play day for them while I clean

Today is cage cleaning day again. I intend to bring both cages out, rats and all. I'm going to set up the playpen in the grass with some tunnels, toys, wading pool, and a climbing jungle I bought. Not that they are likely to use the wading pool lmao

While I clean one groups cage, they'll be playing. The second group will get to enjoy the sunlight while inside their cage. Then I'll switch them out.

It requires a lot of work on my part, but they seem to love it. I miss it when it gets too hot or too cold out.

Nimue and the babies will be out too, but the babies can't enjoy the playpen. I'll probably let Nimue out with her lady friends and put the babies in the shade.

I think everyone could use a little fresh air! Pictures promised :)

Is it weird that I can't wait to clean cages? lol

2 comments:

Rodere Rattery and Rescue said...

The uploader here has been messed up. I'll see about trying again tomorrow. We got some good shots.

Rodere Rattery and Rescue said...

Finally got them uploaded!

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z191/rodere/Play%20day%20in%20April/